Annual Survey Feedback
Before getting into the survey
feedback, we would like to thank Eileen McFadden for
her 11 dedicated years as Adoption Coordinator (AC). So
many of the dogs our adopters told us about were placed due
to her hard work and wonderful match making over the years.
Eileen, you are a big part of why this rescue has been so
successful and thank you again for your service as AC.
We also sometimes forget to stop and
say thank you to our incredible team of volunteers who have
helped so many Goldens reach their forever homes. Without
each and every one of them we would not be able to rescue
this wonderful breed of dogs that each of us holds close to
Finally, to all of the foster homes, a
huge THANK YOU for giving these Goldens your love
and devoting your time in helping them to get to their forever
homes. Many of the surveys mentioned how great our foster
families were. You are the core of this rescue.
Survey Quotes from our adopters:
* "Everyone that we encounter at GRRI is so
helpful and a pleasure to deal with"
* "Riley is a hit when he visits the nursing home"
* "Marshall loves to swim under water and his family is
* "Max and his new sister Sophie are the best of friends"
* "Brody already has put a Golden paw print on my heart.
* "Thank you again & again. Sadie is just
unbelievable...we're so lucky, she is really the best
* "Everything was great when we adopted Chester"
* "We had wonderful support when Bernie was diagnosed with
mass cell cancer"
* "Benjamin was meant to be a part of our family. He brings
us so much love and happiness"
* "We feel blessed to have Proper as 'our son'"
* "Bella is a wonderful girl. She is the sweetest"
* "We love Harley! And loves us! Thank you!"
* "Angel is still a wonderful girl and now lives with us
in our new home in Kentucky"
* "Maui is blind now. Still as sweet and lovable as can be".
* "We love Sophie and want to become a foster home next year
when my husband retires"
* "You do a terrific job"
* "We love Maisie, she is an amazing dog, especially with
our kids. We still wonder why anyone would give her up"
* "We love our Trevor and he is truly part of our family".
* "Judy is a great foster Mom, she even came to Ben`s
graduation from obedience training"
* "Just a BIG thank you for Molson and Copper"
* "Coby is the perfect dog and we love him to death"
* "Jackie is a great dog, we love her"
* "Echo continues to be a wonderful and affectionate
companion for me"
* "Bailey & Sonnie are important members of our family and
we can`t imagine life without them"
* "We are so happy to be senior dogs adopters. We trust
your assessments 100%".
* "You folks do a wonderful thing for a wonderful breed"
* "Lee is undergoing chemotherapy - doing well"
* "We love Reese. I could not imagine her not being part of
our family. Thank you!!!"
* "Carter is doing great and it's been a fabulous year"
* "We appreciate all the love & care Willy was given by GRRI
during the adoption process"
* "Charlie is a GOOD DOG"
* "I appreciate the time you took to match Molly to my home.
She is a wonderful addition to my little family"
* "We love our adopted dog Bella. Thank you"
* "Host family was very nice. Still the best thing that ever
happened to us"
* "Every aspect of the adoption process was pleasant and not
* "Sambuca is a lover for sure"
* "Everything was great! We love our Sophie girl"
* "Mr Dickens is very gentle w/kids and the baby....everyone
* "Great organization. This is our second adoption w/GRRI,
and we could not be happier"
* "Harley is a pleasure"
* "Goldie`s foster parents were very helpful. Absolutely a
* "Had a wonderful experience" .
* "Charlie is the best dog so happy we got him"
* "Angel is well & happy"
* "We simply adore him, A+ for Chase"
* "Jack is "wonderful" w/my mother who is elderly, he's
great w/young children and is very affectionate. We love
* "Bailey turned out to be a great dog"
* "You guys are the best - keep up the good work"
* "GRRI process was professional, encouraging"
To our adopters - thank you so
much for your feedback and sharing your loving homes with a
Golden in need. The pictures were awesome too. Keep
sending them in with your surveys each year!